Monday, January 3, 2011

Oopps...forgot NY Day...for a reason

So, I am full of guilt over my eating both NYE & day:( I had several mimosas or orangina drinks-thanks Kelly!), white wine, baked brie, creamy artichoke spinach dip w/crackers and well...a whole bunch of other crap. Oh yea...cant forget the puppy chow-ADDICTIVE (thanks for that one, RT!!)Therefore...out of guilt...i did an uphill treadmill walk for an hour on New Years day...I hadnt intended on doing that. Was going to be an off day...HA!
So, my NY resolutions are to appreciate more and complain less. That and to stay in shape to compete. I'd like to do well in these upcoming competitions. I didnt enter them to flop or look like an ass up on stage...in a blinged out bikini...and 5 inch heels...which makes me over 6 feet tall...HAAA! Mostly, I like the focus the competion training brings. And, luckily I got on track yesterday (Sunday 1/2/11) and today...Monday...focus focus focus...that and the drive and Ill be all good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment