Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear headcold, please go away.

So, last night I started to feel a little crappy-splitting headache, sore throat, runny nose and a little fever. I had to cancel my supercoolest client and was bummed about that. But, I took a mini nap (i.e. got in the bed & hid from my children for about 45 mins!!) while Kirk occupied their time. I ate nothing after my 2:00Pm meal I felt so bad. That and the Advil gel caps upset my stomach something awful. Got into the bed by 8:45. Woke up today at my usual 4:30am with a SUPER sore throat from all the post nasal drip. Gross. TMI. I am never sick so it pisses me off. Super p.oed. No early morning cardio...ratfarts!

I loaded up on excedrin migraine to help the headache & chloraseptic throat lozenges, green tea, water then coffee. (still no sf creamer) Helped a little and I still wasnt sure if I was going ot make it to workout....but I did. I HAD to. I would be grumpier if I had stayed home. ANd, since Maggie didnt have preschool due ot the snow I neeeded the indoor lunging/playground of the kids club for her. So, she & Ben & I trudged on and into the kids club they went.

eats & beats...
MEAL 1 6AM: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 3/4 cup egg whites
MEAL 2 9am: 4oz ground turkey burger

Warm up...7 mins on stepmachine @ 7
Legs:
SQUATS 70 x 10 x 2, 45 x 8 x 3
SLDLs:70 x 10 x 4 (usually can get to 90 but I was pooped)
Static Smith Lunges: 20 x 12 x 2, 30 x 12 x 1, 40 x 10 x 2
High leg press (feet up hi on the plate) 90 x 20 x 2, 90 x 12 x 2
Hamstring curls (machine): 70 x 10 x 4
Leg Extensions (machine):70 x 10 x 4
Calf raises:80 x 10 x 4

Abs & stretching (my legs need a lot of stretching):
Planks 2 x 1 min, 1 x 2 mins
stretching.
done

MEAL 3 11:30AM: Cup of chicken soup which maggie ate most of & an asian chicken salad which probably had about 4 oz protein & 2 cups salad + some dressing on it. UGH! Forgot to ask for it ont he side dammit!

MEAL 4 2:30PM: 5 oz chicken breast & 2 cups steamed asparagus + 1/2 cup oatmeal

Havent decided on what else Im going to fix but I think it is a tilapis steam in pouch night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you kid - missed a w/o yesterday due to splitting headache. I HATE THAT it freaks me out, like all my training will go down the toilet from one missed day....gee obsessed much? lol

    ReplyDelete