Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Im back...but will be going again...to FLORIDA!!! WAHOO!

This is a quickie entry...unpacking then REPACKING FOR FLORIDA!!!!!
So, I dont think I mentioned this but we (my hub & kids & me) are headed to Florida for a week. We are driving which sounds insane BUT I like having the freedom of having a vehicle on vacation AND I love to drive. All good! We just returned from my familys neck of the woods on sunday. Fun, busy and as always...a little hectic. But, it was a really successful trip! YAY!

So...my workouts have been good and I have increased my weight on just about every chest exercise as well as increase in reps (from 12-15 x 4 sets) on my decline (bench) push ups. Monday was chest & triceps and I am still feeling it...today was shoulders, abs & butt. I am feeling my shoulders BIG time. I did 45 mins treadmill uphill walking intervals early morning but was so lucky to have two friends there that early (5:15) to talk with the whole time. Then, my supercool friend "I" let me boss her around on the basketball court with 14 pound medicine ball & a BOSU. She is s super strong girl and let me give her a beating for about 30 mins! She rocked it!

So my food...all ok except I didnt appropriately plan and had 1/2 bag of peanut M&M's yesterday...the other half Ben happily grabbed from my sweaty palms. Oh...and over the weekend I did have a piece of birthday cake (small slice ) and about 4 beers-Yeungling-YUMMY! I was visiting with my family & friends at a cool bar in Norfolk, Virginia (about 3 hours from where I live...and where my family is now) and HAD to do it. So good...and it even gave me a little buzz! but. i wasnt driving so YAY me....i never drink...

maggie who is 3 would like to put band aids on my arms & head. apparenly, ive been injured so...until tomorrow...and I PROMISE I will be more specific!!!

4 comments:

  1. cake and beer - what could be better?!

    Have fun in FL - I love FL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BS (haha! Like that gingy?!) said it... Cake and beer. Mmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late to catching up this week...(but I've been sick). Yeungling...yummy. :D What part of Florida? Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four beers would put me under the table - you go girl!
    ...and you had me at CAKE.

    ReplyDelete