Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Chest & triceps

So, have a mentioned that I am a personal trainer thru NASM? I did it last year. It was my New Years Resolution for 2010. I do it privately and I love it. Actually, if money wasnt an issue Id probably do it for free!!! Today, I worked out a friend of mine. We have a barter system going on...Ill work her out & then she will trim my hair. Works for me!

I gotta say...this is why I love doing it. I gave "I" (not sure if she wants her name all over my blog) some pretty tough stuff to do at 6AM...and she KICKED COMPLETE ASS. No kidding. I love it. No complaints. No whining. My other current client/friend "J" (again...wont post names...) is so superawesome. She is a breast cancer survivor and about the toughest chick ever. Anything I throw at her she beats down. This is what motivates me to make my own workouts tougher & more challenging. And, it makes me love what I do even more:) Happy place!!

So...eats & beats...(NO MORE SUGAR FREE CREAMER FROM HERE ON OUT!!)
5:15-5:50AM T'mill intervals from 4.0 mph -4.5 mph at between 4.0%-15% incline.
Then, worked "I"...ran aroudn teh bball court a little and had fun!
Meal 1 7:15AM: VENTI ICED BLACK EYE from Sbux...w/4 splendas...no creamer (EWWW)...1/2 cup oatmeal w/splenda & 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 4 oz ground turkey burger.
Meal 2 9:00AM: 1/2 gingerbread man...dammit...he was in my car...ugh! + 1 scoop WPP

BEATS...Chest & tris & some abs & a little no weight butt (seriously trying to work the booty...the pan has to go!)
BB Bench: 20 x 10 x 4
DB Incline Bench:25 x 10 x 4
DB Bench Flyes w/a push out: 15 x 10 x 4 compound with hamstring ball tucks 4 x 20
DB Alternating arm chest press: 2o x 15 x 4 each arm ( checking my muscle imbalances...)
40 Push Ups then a hamstring glute pulse/double toe tap 20 per set (80 total..ouch!) (this is a superawesome one from Joe the coolest trainer...HURTS...but I think it ll work!!!)

triceps:
Bench dips 1 x 10 then bench dips with legs up on another bench 4 sets of 12. ouch.
Close grip press w/30lb bb x 10 x 4 then planks (2 @ 2 mins)
Skullcrushers 20 x 10 x 2, 30 x 8 x 2
Cable pull downs 30 x 10 x 2, 40 x 10 x 2 with cable crunches 80 x 20 x 1, 90 x 20 x 1, 100 x 20 x 1...then all done...rush out to get Ben onto the shcool bus!!!!

Meal 3 11:15AM(post workout):Muscle Milk light protein shake
Meal 3 & 1/2 12:15: 5oz poached chicken, 1 cup steamed asparagus, 1 cup sauteed (in PAM) red peppers & onions, 5 oz sweet potato w/cinnamon & a little splenda
upcoming eats...
Meal 4 2:00PM: 2 oz RF cheddar cheese & 7 triscuits + 1 cup raw red peppers.
Meal 5 5:00PM: 6 oz chicken breast, 2 cups roasted veggies + 1 cup SF hot cocoa after dinner...
Meal 6 8:00 PM: 1/2 cup egg whites & some raw fibrous veggie of some sort

Plan for tomorrow...meet up with I again after 45 min steady state walk at 4.0...I wont do intervals because Weds is LEGS day and I intend to do HEAVY squats!!! YAY! I love it. yep...Im a dork!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! you are so awesome you inspire me so much.

    What the hell are those you did. I am visual and I have a hard time visualising those you did.

    QUOTE
    a hamstring glute pulse/double toe tap 20 per set (80 total..ouch!) (this is a superawesome one from Joe the coolest trainer...HURTS...but I think it ll work!!!)

    You have a link of the or how to do this. I don't have an ass and I want one so bad.... I want buns of steel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock katy! I love your starbucks habit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    I need to try roasting veggies.

    ReplyDelete