Friday, January 7, 2011

Bad ass in a weighted vest! hahaha!

So, I did butt today. I have no butt and looking at pics of myself vs. other competitiors in figure shows...I still have no butt. No jiggle or cottage cheese...just no butt. Plain & simple. Its a pan, really but...I think Ive noticed a little "lift" shall we say??? Ive been doing heavu deadlifts and LOTS of hamstring curls, walking lunges & deep squats in hopes that I might, one day, have 1/100th of J Lo's can. Silly pipe dreams...

SO what did I do today?? here goes...
5:15-6:15 Treadmill walking (I mean DREADmill) incline between 10-15 for 45 mins at 4.0-4.4 mph. Then, 15 mins steady state at 4.0 x 4.0.
7:00Am MEAL 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries w/splenda on it, 3/4 cup egg whites ( did add a dash of salt), 3 ounces chicken breast.
Preworkout 9:00AM Meal"ish: 2: 1/2 Muscle Milk light ready made shake. Yuk. But, I forgot to eat another meal and had this in my gym smelly bag.

WORKOUT...glutes & biceps...
Stiff legged deadlifts-35x10x2, 45x10x1,45x10x8 (UGH! Could NOT get to ten)
Deep squats (w/Olympic bar-weighs 45lbs) 20lbs x 10 x 3, 25 x 10 x 1
Barbell lunges (w/same bar...less weight...my legs hurt at this point) 10 x 10x 3, 15 x 10 x 1

Lying Ball hamstring curl (lie down on your back get you calves/ankles on the ball and curl it in toward your body...ouch) 20 x 4 ss w/lying leg lifts w/5lbs x 20
Donkey Kicks 20 x 4

Then, because Im a sicko...I put on a 20lb weighted vest and did lateral step ups to balance to a curtsy...sets went like this 10, 9, 8, 7, 10, 9, 8 ,7, 6...then I almost fell because my legs were shakey. SUPER FREAKIN FUN! And, I feel like a bad ass when I wear the vest...Im just being honest. Oh and I superset them with bench push ups but because I di lost of chest yesterday I could only pull off the first 10, 9, 8 then my chest was SORE!!!

Then, cable glute kickbacks ss with seated cable preacher curls...I didnt write the damn weights down but I know the curls were no more than 30 lbs.
Barbell curls 30 x 10 x 4
Seated incline DB curls w/10s...superslow and controlled...especially at the top of the movement because I think maybe I cheat a little with the barbell. Again...nerd...not a cheater!

Then, I ran out of gas. Done. I didnt even shower. Ew. Smelly chick leaving the gym-thank goodness! The stank has left the building. P.U.

Meal 2 12 noon:1/2 muscle milk light, 6 oz chicken breasts, 5 oz sweet potato w/2 T ff plain greek yogurt with cinnamon & splenda on it, 2 cups steamed asparagus.

Planned meals....

Meal 3 2:30PM:(coming up soon) 3 oz chicken breast, coffee with sf creamer (ugh...wild horses couldnt drag me away from my beloved chemically enhanced creamer!...note the reference to an awesome song:)1 T natural peanut butter & 1/2 honey crisp apple sliced...to dip. I love to dip. I am a condiment girl.

If Maggie is still napping I might do some leg stuff on my brand new TRX. I am in love with it.

Meal 4 by 5:30PM: My husband is a little tired. I am needing a change from chick breasts. Im thinking chinese. NO. Not THAT kind of chinese...I eat "long life meal" thank yu veddymuch. No salt, MSG, added sugar. They just throw veggies & chicken in a steamer & steam it. Its not too bad. The kids & Kirk will eat some MSG laden feast of sauces & batter but not me. All good. Id feel like crap if I ate in anyways. And I lie. Maggie prefers her food "clean" hahaha! And...ben wont touch it with a 10 foot pole. he only likes the super healthy white rice! HA!

Meal 5 8PM: Egg whites & red peppers, hot ginger tea. YUM!

Oh. ALmost forgot...weight down to 143 this am...phew. Oh, that & my monthly bill has been charged and I am bloated. Sucks. Sorry TMI. I had to. If I seem unreasonably emotional in my blogs the next few days you will understand...

Saturday Plan...
CARDIO steady state 1 hour...most likely walking on the DREADMILL...

WAHOO! Go Weighted Vest Go!





No comments:

Post a Comment