Friday, January 7, 2011

Muscle & Fitness Hers...

I know all of you are either in person or online friends so you know about the M&FHERS Topic of the Year thing. Hysterical, right? Heres the link...just in case....
http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/forum_topic_month_2010_winner/features/92

And I got my cool lifting gloves & perfect push ups!!! And, they are going to pay for my magazine subs for a year. Sounds good to me. All I did was tell people of my bizarro life.

A couple of months ago after I posted my response on Brodies new topic thread "HELP...trying to compete with hypothyroidism" (B that was you, right?) one of the nicest people from M&FHERS emailed and said she would like to send me some gifts! Im guessing because I got the Nov Forum Topic of the month. Anyhoo...They sent me a gym towel, T shirt, a racerback M&FHers shirt and a great bball cap. Awesome!

5 comments:

  1. You're so awesome Katy! I hope I look as amazing on stage as your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! So you have ME to thank fo the free swag, huh? You can repay me by explaing how freakin' competition tan works. Paint yourself for days? Blast in to the spray tent white as a ghost the morning of the show? Teach me Jedi Master...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful person Katy, always there to give advise and help others... Luv ya girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O no baby...spray tan all the way! You lose every ounce of modesty but it is way quicker & easier than doing it yourself. It was about $60 to buy the products to do the at home tan...&75-100 for spray. Well worth it!
    Awe thanks gals! This is fun for me! Seriously, looking at the M&F hers website about 100 times a day!!!! I'm a nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock! I am so proud of you (tear) and can't wait to see what else you end up winning!

    ReplyDelete