Friday, January 21, 2011

Woah! 3 days & no blog? WTH??? :)

So...I know I cannot remember exactly every food I ate...but I do know that Tues Weds & Thurs went of with eating...actually...I underate. Bad thing when maintaining muscle mass! But, my hub was traveling for work and sometimes that means eating every 3 hours doesnt happen. Oh well!

My food breakdown goes a little like this every day...I mix it up a little but its still basic...
around 200g protein
130-150 carbs
30 fats
and a gallon of water AT LEAST!!

Started taking liquid L carnitine from Max Muscle and it definitely helps me thru my workouts. So, my supplements are shaping up like this:
L glutamine 1 scoop 3 x a day
Liquid L carnitine once 30 mins before Am workout once midafternoon (if I get a chance to workout again)
Multivitamin with probiotics, spirulina & all that stuff
Calcium
Fish Oil

I dont want to go too crazy taking stuff. Since I have no thyroid I kinda feel like my body metabolizes things a little differently. Maybe Im just full of shit and dont want to spend the money. That said...I defiitely will be keeping L carn in stock. I can feel it helping me!

So my workouts...BTW...the gym was a ghost town...icy roads prevented people from coming in so I had every piece of equipment available to me until about 11 when people started strolling in!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!
Tuesday was ....
SHOULDERS again...I love it! (and biceps & a little butt...well... hahaha)
OH DB press:25 x 10 x 1, 20 x 10 x 3 (nt sure why i couldnt keep it up at 25 but I fept failing so I just dropped)
OH press coupled with rear lunges:1,2,3,4,5 and so on up to 10...I used 10 lbs. This hurts. really it Hurts. While lunging the weights stay up, arms extended, elbows locked out. Ouch ouch ouch. I do not take credit for this...thanks to Joe.
1/4 lateral raises with 25 x 20 x 4..ouch ouch ouch...coupled with 12 walking lunges with a twist with a 14 lb med ball.
Face pulls 40 x 10 x 4 coupled with cable leg extensions 20 each
Seated OH press with 15 x 20 x 3 coupled with step ups x 20

I am sitting int he dark while everyone is still sleeping and cannot remember my abs but I know I did something...I think a bunch of planks or something...

No cardio because I kept it moving the whole time!



No comments:

Post a Comment