Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 1.8.11

So, I have decided that I need to have at leasta cheat day/meal/whatever. I didnt do it before and I would find myself gorging myself on a random cheat food here and there (milkshake oreos-gross). Today is my "cheat" day. I did pretty well the past three and have dropped to 143. I am still about 15 weeks out. And, I discovered thru the process last time I get a little "stringy" looking. So,Im not trying to lose a ton of muscle this time around. Im thinking if I dont drop lbs so fast I can still build a little in the meantime. Whatever. My body & genetics are what they are.

I was up (like clockwork) at 4:30 am. Wide awake. UGH! I made a pot of coffee & had two cups with sugar free creamer. Yes...its still in the diet. Then, 5 oz poached (and very dry-yuk) chicken breast around 5:30/6am.

Gym time where I did an hour of uphill intervals on the dreadmill. Luckily, friends came & and kept me occupied most of the time. Not looking to beat down the legs or go super high intensity...it is Saturday after all. But I did minmum 4.0 up to 4.5 at between a 4% and 15% incline. 60 minutes (I lie...58:48 close enough)

9:30am: Post cardio...I anticipated having a carb laden meal for breakfast....pancakes, muffins, bread, potatoes? Nope. I ended up having a BAGEL sandwich with egg whites & veggies. It was so good & warm, soft & fresh...and I ate about 1/2 the bagel. I struggled with the left over soft squishy bagel that was left over after eating the first 1/2 and ended up eating all but about a third of it.

No worries. Move on....
10:30 Got home & ate 3 oz dry poached chicken breast, a HUGE plate of salad greens with balsamic vinegar on it (probably 3 cups of salad...I need to do penance for the bagel...just a little)

12:40PM:Just ate 1/4 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup frozen blueberries & splenda. Need more protein and will probably go for a WPP shake. BTW...Max Muscle makes a super delicious really mixable chocolate protein powder with virtually no carbs. YUM!

Now...on to boxing things up. We are having hardwood floors installed in the house-top two levels....maybe 2700 square feet. It is a huge remodel but we need it. Kirk & both the kids have super allergies and everything that I have read as well as everything people have said hardwoods will help with them. I pray!

Meals are thrown off a little today but as long as I can keep up my protein I am all good!

Plan for tomorrow...Cardio circuit 45 mins.

3 comments:

  1. Cheat day or meal are good for not doing like you said; doing some random cheating.

    That bagel sounds so yummy!!!

    Wow you have a pretty huge house. Hardwood floor is the best. I'll never have carpet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even imagine my life without hardwood floors. So gorgeous! Our new house is all tile (for some reason... wtf?!)... I can't wait to tear it up and put down what I love... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a cheat meal once per week is a good plan. Just don't do what I did...4 slices thick meatball pizza followed by a big piece of ricotta pie. Cut to an hour later and I feel like I'm in labor. Never again! Basically I'm like a puppy that will eat until they vomit.
    Sexy, huh?

    ReplyDelete