Friday, January 21, 2011

Fridays planned workout

Me & the kids are going down to my family's this weekend & bringing along my friend who, in the fall, will be going to college there to work on his Masters. He will most likely end up living with my mom until he can find a pad of his own. I love my family but we all have our quirks like everyone else. Food is a demon that lurks in the emotional bandaids of my family. Every time I go home it is a struggle to stay away from the processed stuff. My sister (who we will be staying with) is trying really hard to keep it clean. And, knowing we are coming I think she is going to be superhelpful. And, having my friend there who knows I am in training for competitions will be helpful too. Hoping I wont let my guard down......

My planned workout is back & cardio. well will see how it goes!
Have a great weekend everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! You are doing fantastic - keep it up!
    When is your comp??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoooooo another comp. Go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could go on for days about my family. Like several years ago when I lost a bunch of weight and my mom's response was, "You'll never keep it off." Good times.

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete