Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve 2010...

Ok...so I stunk up my eating today and got yet ANOTHER Gingerbread late. Im on crack apparently. Ill need methadone to wean me from my coffee! That said, I did fine otherwise...well, excep for missing my am cardio but I was feeling a little under the weather which NEVER happens so I thought Id take it easy & see how I felt later on...and except for a stuffy nose & postnasal drip its all good...
Meal 1: 7 AM: 1 cup non fat greek yogurt w/1 & 1/2 cup frozen blueberries...YUM!
Meal 2: 9:30 Prewkout low carb WPP shake
Meal 3: 12 noon Protein pancake w/sf raspberry jelly spread on it, 3 oz turkey burger, 1/2 egg whites, 2 cups steamed aspragus AND...drum roll..SBUX VENTI skim gingerbread no whip latte...guess how many carbs...holy crap about 90!!!! I had it immediately post workout so Im praying that some of my EPOC will keep the overindulgence at bay. ha...wishful thinkin...

Meal 4 & 5 will hopefully consist of cleaner eats...I lie its New Years Eve and Im planning on having at least one beer!

Workout: Butt & Triceps (meant to get in biceps but the gym was PACKED and dumbells were flying all over the place!)
Warm Up- stair case thingy 10 mins HIIT
Static Lunges on Smith w/25s x 12 x 4
Step Ups w/15 ss with lying all hamstring curls 20 x 4
Walking lunges with a twist & 14 lb medicine ball-100!!!
80 Donkey kicks ss w/tricep extensions 20lb x 10 x 4
Cable kickbacks for the booty (rear extensions...whatever the hell they are called) 30 x 15 x 4
Cable adductor extensions 30 x 15 x 3
Skull crushers w/20lb bb x 10 x 4
SLDLs 25 x 10 x 1, 35 x 10 x 2, 45 x 8 x 2

Abs:
Ball pike to a tuck 3 x 12
Oblique ball pass over unders w/8lb med ball x 12 reps x 3 sets

something else but I cannot remember!


3 comments:

  1. Great workout, Starbucks whore..lol.
    Wow nice strength on the SLDL. I am unable to do those in public as my balance sucks...looks like I'm in DTs or something.
    When is your competiton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the gingerbread syrup seriously has crack in it. I'm there with you. I have to steer very far away from Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a ho for the sbux! Hahaha! I would take a gingerbread latte over a hot fudge sundae! What the heck is wrong with me! I think they have laced it with something...hm.....

    ReplyDelete