Monday, January 17, 2011

craziness...and lack o'bloggin!

So, I (obviously) havent blogged in a few days. Not because I didnt work out but because Thing 2 had the vomits on Saturday and I felt like crap on Friday. So...I will log yesterdays (Sundays) workout as far as I can remember...my eats were AWFUL but sparse. I think I downed about 80 g protein TOTAL for the day! boo hiss. Should be consuming close to 200...anyhoo...here goes..
Saturday I DID do 1 hour treadmill walk 4.0 mph-4.5mph and incline between 1.5-7.0...i think..

Sunday!
7:30am:Black coffee from starbux
1/2 cup steel cut oats + 1/2 cup egg whites...(felt superfull after that!)

10:00am Back & cardio
WARM UP-BOSU burpees with a push up, 14lb medicine ball bounds, wall balls w/14lb medicine ball (12 x 3)
HEAVY standard deadlifts 135 x 8 x 3, 155 x 6 x 1, 175 x 4 x 1..then dead..hahaha!
Bent over bb rows: 65 x 10 x 3, 75 x 8 x 1
SLDL:135 x 10 x 2, 155 x 8 x 2
Bent Over DB rows: 35 x 10 x 4
LPD: 60 x 10 x 4
Low Row:60 x 10 x 4, 70 x 8 x 1

Decided to put on the damn weighted vest again & do lateral step ups 10, 9, 8, 9, 10 with an equal # of power push ups on the smith machine in between (my good friend, Mike, introduced this madness to me. he is awesome!) Then...thought Id be super nuts and go get ont he stepmill and do intervals. So...I did. 20 mins of HIIT with the weighted vest going laterally, alternating steps, calf raises...whatever I could think of to mix it up for 20 mins. Then I was all done.

Then I came home & had a protein shake. Thats it. Oh...then I had ot get a bathing suit (ewww sucks!) and ate a cupcake at the mall...so not even a cheat day and I screwed it up!
Salad with 6 oz grilled chicken for dinner
egg whites w/asparagus around 7...then food was done. Those steel cut oats fill me up!





1 comment:

  1. That's okay! For one, you're not feeling well. And two, you started and ended pretty good. Don't beat yourself up over it, only move on. :)

    ReplyDelete