Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ratfarts Wednesday.

SO, Ben is sick with strep, I got a flu shot and am having some wacky side effects...I guess? i am NEVER sick anymore so I didnt really understand why I felt like crap this morning post flu shot. Called the docs office where I got the shot(my sons pediatrician...they already think Im a kook) and the nurse told me the low grade temp, crappy feeling I am having "could" be related to the flu shot. DANDY! Awesome! .....blahblahblah...Im irritable when I am ill.

.....The point Im trying to make is that I did NOT workout today-didnt do LEGS-my ultimate supremely awesomely wonderful fantasticalicious favorite body part to work because I have to work incredibly hard on them. Then, it hurts to sit on the potty, go up stairs, go downstairs and just generally function for a day. FUN STUFF (again...I am a geek)...they get a weeklong break then BAM beat them again! WAHOO! But, I promise (ladies especially) my legs & hips have NEVER been leaner then they are now BECAUSE I LIFT HEAVIER WEIGHT. I PROMISE you will not get big. Well...as long as you dont take 'roids or eat everything in sight. hahaha! kidding...sorry if that was in poor taste...

So no workout today sucked it up...That and I ate crap. garbage. Well...2 slices of low carb hi fiber bread (processed crap) as well as a cream cheese spread with confectioners sugar (nope...not even splenda...not gonna lie...this is my confession) mixed in...about a tablespoon.with my 1 & 1/2 cups of frozen bluberries!!!!! Naughty naughty. Damn sugar.
But, on the bright side I did eat my egg whites 3/4 cup & oatmeal 1/2 cup.
And, I have been drinking green tea as tho my life depends on it. I guess I am trying to flush all the nasty sugar out or something...stupid.

I intend to finish this day with 2 cups steamed asparagus (which, BTW is SUPER unavailable int he store & SUPER expensive), a nice big green salad & about 7 oz of chicken breast.....YUM!

The BRIGHT side :-) Ben is feeling all lively and silly & will be headed back to kindergarten on the big cheese tomorrow at 11:50AM sharp. AS well, Margaret will be visiting her friends at preschool by 9:15AM. WAHOOOO!!!! Oh and....I am feeling better despite looking like hell. AND I will resume my regular antics tomorrow morning at Golds Gym... 5:15am sharp. Thinking plyo & jumpy jumpy stuff could be fun!!! I cannot take one more sedentary day. Fooey. I hope I am always jonesing for a good intense workout. I stink at shopping, dont have the eye for detail to garden, get interrupted when I read and baking makes me a chub.

THE END

4 comments:

  1. you had me at "ratfarts". Saw this title on my blogger page and knew it was you! you need to get asparagus at super H mart. It's cheap and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! You are so funny! man I am such a crab ass when I dont work out...its awful. Maggie intentionally peed on the foyer floor.....then smiled at me. Why? Why me? This is why I need to workout so intensely...so I continue to find my naughty daughter incredibly adorable and my occasionally irritating son so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be so hard on yourself girl. I have a tummy acke and spent the day running to the bathroom...Oh I feel like shit...literally..haha!!!

    I love working my legs they are my favorite and love the hurt feeling and needing to use the handicap rail to seat on the works toilet...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome entry I must say. Poor taste...what is THAT? haha.
    Oh and if THAT was a cheat then I am never ever telling you what my cheats consist of. EVER.
    My son once did the pee-on-the-floor-and-smile-at-me-thing. It was just like that scene from The Exorcist. A little Holy Water and it hasn't happened since.
    See what I mean about bad taste?

    ReplyDelete