Monday, March 28, 2011

WTH? But an ode to Danelle!!!

My kids are sick. All.The.Time. Ben had a strep infection & sinus crap last week & now Maggie has the crud! I was thinking my competitions were going to go down the pooper big time. Kirk is gone most of next week...but...Danelle G our beloved friend, neighbor, sitter has arrived at just the right time!!! She graduated college in Feb(?) and is now home until she starts her job. My kids love her and she has come in the right place at the right time for sure!!!

I accomplished almost everything in my workout + I added some no weight butt stuff (hamstring ball curls & donkey kicks) in between the triceps stuff. But, no time for abs. My intention is to do a bunch of hanging leg raises and partner medicine ball tosses with a 14 lb med ball....along with shoulders & biceps.

You know, I recognize that I go to the gym for health reasons, to train for my competitions and to keep cancer away & destress. That said, I also love the social connections I have made there. Everyoen working on all different goals all realate to their personal health and well being. And, it is so cool for people to notice ad acknowledge things like,"Wow, you are really starting to look cut" or "Your shoulders look phenomenal" Just saying...its nice:) Im super lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Poor sick kiddos! Hope they are better soon :)

    We want progress pics! :)

    ReplyDelete