Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday & Sunday

So, my weight is stable & not moving any. UG! Time to add in more cardio....

Saturdays cardio looked like this...
Treadmill 35 mins alternating incline between 6-30%, walking at no less than 3.5mph. Then, I added in my circuit where I wear the 20lb weighted vest and knock out a total of 55 lateral steps ups & 55 bench incline push ups in descending order (10, 9, 8 and so on). This lasts about 7-10 minutes and I was dripping wet. Felt good and Im glad I did it:)

Food was ok...I ate an oreo cookie at a birthday party for a friends daughter...boo..then a few bites of pizza crust. Crap. That said...I maintained my protein & had a slamming good dinner. 5 oz lean ground turkey & 2 cups steamed asparagus.

Im prepping my food for the week...8 chicken breasts marinating in ground ginger, pepper. YUM!

Sundays acrio will be gentle...was supposed to do yoga but because my weight is STUCK I need to add in more cardio...yuk. Probably do elliptical for 45 mins.

Last thing...cramps stink. Just thought Id say that...

happy day:)

1 comment:

  1. Truer words were never spoken.

    Good luck with the extra cardio!

    ReplyDelete