Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today!

SO I so just crapped out & ate 1/2 a pop tart...dammit! I also ate my egg whites, ground turkey & oatmeal...but, CRAP! WHY?? Ok...so no carbs at lunch. So, my former trainer & super awesome kick ass fitness man, Dan G gave me this carb cycling protocol over a year ago...WOW! When i hit a plateau I would do this and it worked. First time I did it for 3/4 weeks I dropped 5 lbs...after that it was more like 2/3 but it still works...soo...my point of all of this??? I am doing this yet again!
"Workout days... carbs for 3 meals (30-50g per meal)
off days... carbs for breakfast only (30-50g for entire day)
every 4th workout... carbs for 3 meals as you would for work out days but for dinner eat whatever you want" Dan G. (dont want to steal anyones shit, ya kno?)

So yesterday I stayed with in the protocol. My carbs were blueberries, 1 medium banana & oatmeal. I NEED to start getting the fruit out. It makes me sticky. Ill most likely knock off the fruit starting today-no time like the present!

Food Plan for Today..
Meal 1 7:30am: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 4 oz ground turkey, 1/2 cup egg whites....o...and that God awful 1/2 pop tart
Meal 2 11am ( I have to wait so long because I cannot eat right before working out...I get indigestion and am burping the whole time...ewwww:( : 1 scoop WPP shake right after workout
Meal 3 12:30/1:00PM: 2 cups salad greens, 5 oz ground turkey, 1 cup carrots & 1 T hummus
Meal 4 3:30PM: Rice cake w/pnut butter & 1/2 cup egg white
Meal 5 6:30/7PM:(I have to wait.I have a client at 5 and wont be home til 6:30/7) 3 oz pot roast (yes...i did write pot roast) 2 cups roasted asparagus-using PAM & Mrs Dash only


Workout today...SHOULDERS! WAHOOOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

  1. I had a pop-tart run-in a few weeks ago. I felt like a crack head who hit the pipe in the middle of rehab. GUILT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kno! Stupid artificial fruit flavoring! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever done a Keto diet, Katy? I was thinking of trying it for a couple weeks or a month.

    ReplyDelete