Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday

One sick kid and the other semi-recovered. Thank goodness for sitters/friends otherwise my chest & triceps workout would go down the pooper.

Strange thing...my weight is 143 today. Not freaking...just not so sure where it came from...maybe hormonal...joy!

Morning cardio looked like this:
40mins sprint/hill intervals on dreadmill then three rounds of 25 plyo box jumps, lateral resistance tube squats (about 16 total), then walking lunges with a twist w/a 14 lb medicine ball. Lasted about 15 minutes with water and catching my breath:)

Chest & tris SHOULD look like thig:
Bench-heavy as possible
Cable flyes
Incline Bench
Machine flyes (FST-7)
Decling push ups to finish off

Bench dips with feet evelvated, skullcrushers, cable overhead tri extensions

ABS:
Cable curls & medicine ball behind the head tosses

Food is typical now...mostly no carbs beyond 2PM. 200 g protein,tho. A gallon + of h2o in by 2 PM...then I get to have a coke zero. No...not the healthiest but still feels like atreat!

2 comments:

  1. you are awesome! Thank you so much for the FB post. I love how much you get me. rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...we are so the same with our chosen sports...mine just has me dressing like a hooker! HA!

    ReplyDelete