Saturday, March 26, 2011

COUNTDOWN!!! 4 WEEKS!

Holy cow I cannot believe it has been over two weeks since I last blogged. That said, I have been SUPER clean on the eating front & my six pack is back....ah.... bummer of it all...NO BOOBIES! Gone. Deflated. No fat:(

Myy waist is almost an inch smaller this time around and my shoulders a bit bigger (thats just based on my own observation/pics) Ill have my hubby take some pics today then post them...you tell me what you think!

Heres my eating as of right now...about 1700 cals...varys day to day but sticks around there..
Large Iced Black eye coffee w/splenda from Starbux at 5am...(about 3-4 days a week)
Breakfast (postam cardio) 1/2 cup oatmeal, 12 raw almonds, 3/4 cup egg whites, 2 oz ground turkey
Snack: 1/2 cup raw red peppers & 4 oz lean meat (whatever I have on hand)
Lunch: 3/4 cup oatmeal (ah ha!), 2 cups steamed veggies & 5-6ox lean meat
Snack: 1 cup veggies (usually raw asparagus), 1 cup coffee w/SF powdered sweetner (yes, I kno artificial but I need the caffeine)
Dinner:2 cups salad greens, 4 oz lean meat...if I havent taken any bites of the kids foods or eaten a tablespoon of peanut butter randomly I will have 1/4 cup oatmeal by 4/5PM...no later. Ill prob pull this here soon...but I am right at 140 and am afriad to drop it too quickly..
Bedtime snack...Ive been slacking...exhaustion prevents this from happening...

Workouts look like this:
Mornings...Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri/Sat Cardio. Some days its 30-45 mins HIIT...others its a cardio cicuit and others its 60 min long steady state.
Mid mornings Mon-Fri Weights Split bodyparts. Recently, Im taking a cardio class (Body attack or Body Combat) preweights at about 9am. Then the split goes like this:
Mon:45 mins am Cardio, Pilates & Chest
Tues:Shoulders & triceps
Weds:Legs & abs
Thur:45 mins am cardio, Body Attack, then Back & butt
Friday:Arms, abs
Saturday:90 minutes cardio -took Body Combat today...superfun!!
Sunday-yoga & 45 mins steady state cardio...

Some days I am getting in a third workout...just cause:) I am addicted!

4 weeks and I cannot even believe it...Im getting so excited. It is so fun to compete. I have made friendships throughout this whole process that I kno will last a lifetime. I love it!!!

Id love any tips/tricks/insights on my "schedule" of food & workouts...AND I will post pics later tonight!
Have a great day!!!!

1 comment: