Thursday, February 10, 2011

IM BACK!

So we returned from florida...beautiful sunny and WARM Florida.....I already miss it!!!
It was a relaxing wonderful time and we all really enjoyed ourselves...great beach, pool...yummy eats (and lots of cheats!!)...just awesome. I got the best compliment of my life while we were there...on the beach, in my bikini no less the resort activity director (very handsome man, I might add!) told me when he first saw me he thought I was Jessica Biel!!!!! And, I dont believe he said it to win any favors or hit on me...my husband was there on the beach with me & the kids! I laughed outloud and asked him if he needed glasses. Then, I told him my "schtick"- Im a 39 year old mom of two children, cancer survivor, and have lost over 40 pounds...he was very complimentary of my physique and I was really happy. I work my butt off..and no, I do not think I am that caliber but it was nice that someone thought I looked superfit in my bathing suit (which I am surprisingly NOT self concious in!)

Ok...now I will return to my regularly scheduled programming...EATS & BEATS!
I am too lazy to go get my workout log for Mon-Weds so I will put it simply..
Mon-Chest & shoulders-HEAVY
Tuesday-BACK, abs & biceps-HEAVY
Weds-LEGS...100 squats with weight, leg press, static lunges, leg extensions, hamstring curl...early am cardio 45 mins
Thurs (today) Light weight/high rep bilateral shoulder work, triceps & abs....early AM cardio on the new fancy treadmills 60 mins
Friday:Chest again, 100 lunges, and probably a spur of the moment cardio circuit!

EATS:
Bad bad bad...maybe Ive been consuming 70-90g protein a day...and Ive been feeling it...tired tired tired!
Breakfast is the only meal I consistenly eat enough of and it is always the same:3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries & splenda
I always get a protein shake in post workout but otherwise have been skimping on eating beyond 5PM. I KNOW I need more protein and I think I have had enough today so far. I forgot how full it makes me feel!!! Good thing is except for the bite sized laffy Taffys I ate yesterday my diet has been super clean...just NOT enough food!
Oh...and the water consumption has been in the 120 range...I cannot get to a gallon!!

My goals for the next week are to get back to being a super stickler on the diet, eat enough protein for sure!

And, I would just like to say it again I LOVE LIFTING WEIGHTS! If you know any woman who is scared to lift because she thinks she will bulk up PLEASE tell her it is complete bullshit. period.

Hope everyone is great and now time to catch up on all of your blogs!!!!
xo,
K

3 comments:

  1. You are only a cup off from a gallon you can do it!

    Have you ever experience the shakes during your weight lifting? I can't get rid of them on my leg days and can't figure out whats up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...never shakes! Yikes...no idea what they are but now I'll have to google it:)

    ReplyDelete