Monday, February 28, 2011

TINA KICKS ASSS!





So yesterday was POSING practice...yes...it is necessary and gets you completely pumped to get up on stage. If anyone lives in the DC metro area and are interested inor doing a competition TINA PERATINO is da BOMB-no shit. She is the Master of ceremonies in a big way. I adore her energy, her determination & the fact that she shoots straight while at the same time appreciating every client as a beautiful strong woman who is working hard...no shame in that game!

90 minutes of quarter turns & stage walks and Tina gives THE BEST advice. I absolutely hands down trust her to get me thru this process yet again...

Here are my progress pics...I am about 7 weeks out from the NPC Max Muscle competition in woodbridge. Besides looking REALLY tired (note:bags under eyes...) Im feeling pretty good. Weight is 143. (Im almost 5'9") Still cannot seem to maintain ANY muscle mass in my shoulders and I hope & pray as my diet cutting contiues they will come out more. My abs will return as I cut... And my legs & butt should...hopefully...lean out so I have no glute/ham line and that I do get a slightly noticeable quad sweep...Id love input...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to post comments...*

*I do not take my self that seriously so please comment or suggest at will.:)
Happy Day!
will post workout-SLAMMIN WORKOUT-lata!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I think you look quite lean for 7 weeks out already! You look good. I see what you mean about your shoulders, I have the same problem with my lower body. You'll look great though. Maybe your delts are the last thing to "pop" :) Mine are my abs :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried superhard to build my shoulders in the "off season" Upping my weight on OH DB press to 25lbs from 15! I am just not able to carry it all that long tho. Seems my shoulders "go" first thing when I cut weight. Ah well...I shouldnt complain. 45 lbs I never thought Id complain about being too lean!!! Ill just go up there and have a blast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I get to see those shoes out in the wild one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe at a meeting for D/HOH reorganization!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you crack me up! i LOVE seeing you in heels! ahahahahahhaha. But seriously. Beautiful and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! If this is what you consider looking 'tired' then I am just going to start wearing a burka.
    Getting the shoulders big is tough. What helped me is doing 30lb OH presses over and over - even if you only get a few reps. Building lats will also help push up the shoulders I think.
    BTW your legs and calves are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete