Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Slacker! Weds LEGS!

So...Ive been abit of a slacker. I learned or at least discovered int he fall that I can lean myself down pretty quickly. So, Ive sort of been a bit of a slacker! That said, I have compensated by doing 45-60 mins cardio every morning...foods Ive slacked on-BEER (funny thing is...my weight dropped 4lbs over the weeknd-no working out at all). Again...I dont want to lose anything yet..I NEED to maintaint he muscle mass I have. As soon as I drop weight I get "puny" (a very relative puny!)

Ive been super strict with my workouts but was not feeling it today...which worries me. Weds is ALWAYS leg day and I could barely cut it...and, I am eating like a madwoman-carbs,too..

Heres my eats & beats for today:
5:15-6:00AM elliptical intervals from 10-20.
Meal 1 7:00:Protein bar...actually a balance bar. I was feeling so tired. And, I had to run to the grocery store. Out of soymilk. Also, an iced black eye from s'bux. (I am an s'bux WHORE)
Meal 2 8:30:1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 cup frozen blueberries. 3/4 cup egg whites w/2 oz ground turkey
WORKOUT 9:45-10:40AM:
SQUATS...10 sets...
95 x 12 x 2
115 x 10 x 4
135 x 6 x 4

Stiff Legged Deadlifts...5 sets
95 x 12 x 2
115 x 10 x 3 (fast tempo)

Leg Press (heres where I knew I was tired....could barely eek out all my sets!!! WTH?)
90x 15 x 3

Done. Kaput.
Saw my friend & decided rest was best. Went for coffee. (yes...the whore came out) S'bux grande skinny caramel macchiato. Coffee is the most likely culprit leeching nutrients from my body. Time to knock that shit off!

Grocery store.

Meal 3 12:30: 3 oz chicken breast, 1 cup steamed spinach with garlic, 1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 4 3:10PM: 4 oz ground turkey + 2 cups salad greens

Supplements...Multivitamin, calcium, iron + vitamin C, liquid L-carnitine, glutamine (pre/post wkout)

Meal 5 will hopefully be at 5:30: 4 oz ground turkey, 1/2 sweet potato (no skin)

Meal 6 8:00PM: 1/2 cup egg whites.

My protein consumption is in the crapper. Need to get it back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment