Sunday, April 3, 2011

just under three weeks...HOLY CRAP!

So...I think Im ready...legs need to lean out just a little but I cant do much more with whats left! 139 lbs. Its just gonna stay that way!

Seems Im able to blog about twice a week and thats it!!! Sick kids, traveling hubby & crazy life have prevented me from blogging!!!!


My workouts are getting more intense but witha little lower weight. I just cant manage it right now! Higher reps...lots sets per body part and more circuit style workouts. Im actually cutting back on steady state cardio more than 30 mins a few times a week! Thats good cause my husband will be gone ALL THIS WEEK so my workouts are going to be circuit based, supersetted & INTENSE!!!

Food is right at 1700 cals total...prob drop to 1500 within next week...then comes cutting week...oy vey. Ill cross that bridge when I get there!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like following you on your journey. You are such an amazing person and such a strong one.

    Hope the little family gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete