Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ARGH!

So have I mentioned the gym has cut down the time my kids can be in the childcare from 2 hrs to 90 mins!!!??? UGH! Completely cuts me off! I am trying to beatmyslef down by supersetting exercises. Today I did chest & shoulders...had wanted to do abs but no good...heres how the workouts went..

Cardio 45 mins @ 5:10am-6ish...had to shower & leabe the gym by 630am kirk getting on a plane for Chicago...
10 min run at 7.2 mph
Cardio circuit (plyos, medicine ball wallballs, lateral tubes squat walking, jumping rope, etc...that kinda stuff) for 17 minutes
Finished off with 10 mins uphill walk at 3.8 mph at 10% (no holding on dammit!)

Then back at 9:30 for weights: shoulders & chest
Incline chest press w/25 x 12 ss with OH DB shoulder press (started with 20's...did drop sets down to 15's by 4th set)
Incline chest w/barbell (45lbs) added 10 lbs ss w/incline (lying on side)db lateral shoulder raises w/10s ...4 sets
1/4 lateral raises (20lb dbs) x 20 reps ss w/bodyweight dips 10,10,8,10
Chest flye machine FST 7-55,55,55,55,40,40,40...all 10-12 reps (30 secs rest MAX)
Military BB OH press w/10lbs only 3 x 10
SMith military FST 7 40,40,30,30,30,30,20 10-12 reps (30 secs rest max)
Cable face pulls w/45lbs x 10 x 4

Done...times up! UGH! No freaking abs, no triceps...UGH UGH UGH!!!!
Food:
Protein pancake + 1/2 cup oatmeal (with water this time)
3 oz tilapia
Low carb Protein shake w/2 T PB2 added in-yummy!!!!
4 oz tilapia + 2 cups steamed asparagus + 3 oz sweet potato


Id also like to make several statements...people, PLEASE review gym rules of etiquette...it is neither polite nor appreciated to a.) stare me down intimidatingly so Ill move on to another activity b.) hand me my personal belongings before I even get off the damn machine c.) reserve equipment for a "friend" for 10 minutes while it sits there idly unused d.) take a weight plate (10 lb one at that! There are freaking plenty of those) Off of MY equipment in the middle of my stinking sets while I am sitting at said equipment!!! WTH??? PEOPLE LOST THEIR MINDS TODAY! ok...enough with my rant...
Food:
protein pancake + 1/2 cup oatmeal with water
preworkout 3 oz tilapia
Postworkout:


1 comment: