Tuesday, April 12, 2011

6 days & no posts!

So I just posted pics. Tho they dont give any good idea of my muscle definition Im happy with the leaness. I went home & ate carbs then bloated up like a pig...ew..........
My workouts have been much higher reps...tho today was shoulders & arms & I could do 25lb dbs for 4 sets of 12 for overhead press....YAY! Again, most things are circuits & Im trying to carb deplete until tomorrow night when I will carb up & see how things are looking!
Food today:
B'fast (8AM)-Large iced black eye coffee w/splenda from Sbux & 1 & 1/2 scoop Max pro protein (approx 30g protein) powder w/2 T PB2 dry peanut butter & 1/4 cup DRY oatmeal blended in . YUMMY!
Post workout (noon)-2 cups salad greens, 1/2 cup green peppes & 4oz grilled chicken (30g protein approx)
Snack 1 (3:00PM)-5oz tilapia (35 g protein approx)& 2 cups steamed asparagus, 1/4cup dru oatmeal mixed into 2 T OB2...O...I have an addiction!!!!
Snack: 5PM (I WAS STARVING!) Protein powder shake (max pro 30 g protein approx)
Dinner-2 cups steamed asparagus + 6 oz tilapia (40g protein roughly)
Snack-1/2 cup egg white (13 g protein approx)

No comments:

Post a Comment