Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13...10 days...WTF am I doing???

So this morning...weight around 138..eh...not sure why but I cant do much more now!
Posing from 5-545 with Mindy who came in halfway thru & practiced her walk a bit! She is super cute, super fit & is doing a bikini competition in June. She will be sooooo ready:) The poor guy who was in the yoga studio where I practice must think I am nuts. I come in, put on my 5 inch heels then take off my shirt & strut around like a bemuscled peacock in a bikini top & bike shorts. That or he walked away a happy man for the day...ewwww...grosss....just threw up a little in my mouth.
Eats & beats...last day of low carbing....but will be superlow...like below 50g...
So far..
Egg whites + 1 egg, 1/4 cup dry oatmeal
Protein powder shake (low carb...I think about 3 gs)
Tilapia + 2 cups steamed asparagus
15 almonds, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 cup raw red peppers
Protein pancake, 2 cups steamed broccoli
3 oz tilapia

Workout:
Cardio HIIT on treadmill
Weights: Legs! 100's...lunges, squats, deadlifts (stiff legged), box jumps, skaters...oy....then I hope to do some TRX abs...might be dead tho...

Happy day!

1 comment: