Monday, April 4, 2011

CRUNCHTIMECRUNCHTIME!!!

OY VEY! Yes ladies and gents its crunch time. Diet goes to mostly fish and fish and egg whites and egg whites ( a little ground turkey, too) & 1 scoop chocolate low carb protein powder....along with the tons of veggies & oatmeal. Celebratory coke zero as I finished my first gallon of water about 30 minutes ago!!! Need to drop about 3 lbs and tighten up!

Cardio is on the rise. This didnt happen last year...I just leaned out super fast. This time my legs are holding on to all they can so I have to outsmart them. Started circuits. Many thanks to a trainer at the gym who I pestered for advice.

Heres how today went...and I only had 90 minutes! (Did 40min cardio sprint intervals at 5AM, tho) . Focus was on back, tho...

First circuit x 3
Bent over barbell rows 12 (I think I only added 20 lbs)
DB Plank rows 12 (with 15 lb dbs)
KB swings 25

Circuit 2 x 3
Standard deadlifts with 50 lbs added only (usually can add 90...not today so much) x 10
SUMO squats holding 30lb db x 15
BB lunges with 45 bar only x 12 reps per set

Circuit 3 x 3
BOSU over the tops
Single arm Db rows w/30lb DB
STep ups w/20lb dbs

Circuit 4 x 6 sets
T bar rows 25, 25, 20, 20, 20, 15
Low jump squats x 30 sec rounds x 3
Low squats 25 x 3

Circuit 5
Lat Pull Down x 5 sets
BOSU single leg glute raise x 15 x 3
On black side BOSU Stiff legged deadlifts 2 sets w/20 lb dbs, 2 sets w/15 lb dbs

Back flye machine to finish myself off...4 sets SUPERSLOW & CONTROLLED @ 55 lbs then I realized my time was up & I had to haul ass outta there & get the kids otherwise theyd be calling my name over the gym PA system! YIKES!

Food looks like this now:
breakfast still the same only with dry oatmeal
15 almonds

3/4 cup egg whites, 1/4 cup dry oatmeal, 2 T PB2 peanut butter w/4 celery stalks, 1/2 cup raw cucumners & 1 cup steamed green beans

Snack:4oz tilapia & 1 cup raw red peppers, 1 T PB2 & 1 no sodium rice cake

Snack at 4:30 should be 3 oz tilapia, 2 cups steamed asparagus

Dinner: 5 oz lean ground turkey + green veggies

before bedtime...1/2 scoop max pro protein powder + steamed broccoli




2 comments:

  1. O I lied...it was 60 min sprint intervals this AM! Then...I went back for 30 mins HIIT on the stair climber...ouch!

    ReplyDelete